For some reason, green is a color that features mostly in holiday decor, seemingly drawing the short straw in the world of industrial design. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, here is a roundup of tech and tech accessories that can help you bring out your inner Irish all through the year.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP1: If the 12.1-megapixels, 4X optical zoom, HD movie recording and optical image stabilization aren't enough to draw you in, the bright green aluminum body should seal the deal.
- Go-Cart Camo Media Cart from CB2: This powder-coated metal media cart has sturdy wheels to allow it freedom of movement and would be a great base for an industrial chic design.
- Hard Shell Cover Case & Keyboard Skin from mCover: This translucent DOW polycarbonate case is shatter-proof and will protect your unibody MacBook with style; unit features retractable feet at the rear bottom to let you type more comfortably and rubber feet on the front side to prevent from slipping on smooth surface.
- Kids' Multi-Pack Office Set: Though aimed at a younger market, we can see this modular pistachio desk working well in a casual home office, especially given the customizable options.
- Isadore Mimbot: Bright green and scary in a cute kind of way, this little USB flashdrive shaped like a dragon will add some pizzazz to even the most neutral home office.
- Office Chair from Crate and Barrel: Add a pop of color to a wooden desk with this green bentwood office chair, or pair it with a white desk that matches the powdercoated steel base.
- Toshiba 10.1" Netbook: For on the go computing, you can't beat this colorful netbook; measuring less than 1.5" thick and weighing less than 3lbs, this machine is the perfect choice for keeping up with the online world while enjoying a pint in your local pub.
Image: Photos as linked above.